3.11.10

Quotes & Pictures

It was one of those times you feel a sense of loss,
even though you didn't have something in the first place.
I guess that's what disappointment is;
a sense of loss for something you never had.
  i can’t tell you how many times

you promised things would be different.

but now, i promise i’m never coming back

 Faith means nothing without obedience,

& words don't matter if action doesn't follow.
don't stop dancing.
  there is a point in life when you get tired of
chasing everyone and trying to fix everything.

it is not giving up, it is finally realizing that you do not need
certain people and all of the crap they bring into your life.

 seasons are changing, waves are crashing,

and stars are falling all for us.

days grow longer and nights grow shorter.
i can show you i'll be the one

 This whole situation pissed me off. As much as I want to love you, the way that you love me, I just can't. It's because I love someone else the way you love me, but he doesn't love me and that hurts almost as much as the fact that I am hurting you.
 You were there for me for so long making me laugh while I was in tears. I will never let anyone take your place, cause you're the best friend I've got. You laugh at my stupid jokes, put up with my worst moods, go along with my crazy ideas and you still manage to see the best in me.
 dont look for the hottest guy or the most popular jock. look for the guy that makes you feel like you're actually worth a second glance. the one that makes you happy to be the person you dont have to try to be, or want to be. the guy who isnt like all the rest, but completely different, yet its why you like him, because he isnt like any other guy you've known. he's just him
 you are replaceable, and it bothers you because i'm not. you won't find another me. you can try, but those other girls won't compare. you need me, but i don't need you. and i don't think i ever really did
You let go, so now it's my turn. I can accept that, but when I find happiness, don't decide you love me.
 Thanks for completely tearing me down because baby, I've built myself back up smarter and stronger than before.
do the best you can, where you are, with what you have.
 the best thing you can do sometimes for someone is to just exist. to be there when they suddenly realize they need you right then.
run in the rain to get wet, call a friend just
cause you care, smile just cause you
can, & laugh just to make people stare.

1 comment: