2.11.10

hate/love relationship with being short/small.

Love.
1.) I never have to duck.. ever.
2.) I never have to worry about "high waters"
3.) It is easy to get through crowds.
4.) I can fit places others cannot.
5.) I don't hit my head when getting into cars or walking through basements.
6.) I can hide easily if necessary.
7.) I can wear some shirts as dresses.
8.) I can hide on the train & sometimes not pay.
9.) I can hide behind people in front of me during class and sleep.
10.) I never have to worry about finding a guy taller than me.

Hate.
1.) People make fun of me for not being able to ride roller coasters.
2.) I get called; midget, short stack, smalls, teeny, smurf.
3.) When walking through crowded hallways, I can never see anything.
4.) I can never reach anything up high.
5.) I have to sit on a book to drive some cars.
6.) Sometimes I can't drive peoples cars because the seat doesn't go up close enough to reach the pedal.
7.) I can never find pants that don't drag on the ground.
8.) I don't get seen in class and marked absent.
9.) I get made fun of a lot and asked if I am a legal midget.
10.) Some guys are too tall for me.

1 comment: