15.11.10

Quotes & Pictures, my favorites so far.

Unless it is mad, passionate, extraordinary love, it is a waste of time. 
There are too many mediocre things in life. Love should not be one of them.
 Women wish to be loved not because they are pretty, or good, 
or well bred, or graceful, or intelligent, but because they are themselves.
 the best feeling in the world is the one you can't describe
 Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends
 For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for 
everything you gain, you lose something else.
 Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.
 Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
 People don't really want the truth, they just want good news.
 Sometimes you just need to cry and be sad. You need to break down and be torn apart. You need to learn how to pick yourself up and put yourself back together. Sometimes, the only way to be happy is to give into sadness first. Cause without sadness, there's no happiness, you would never learn to smile.
 love is everything it's cracked up to be. it really is worth fighting for, 
being brave for, risking everything for, and the trouble is if you don't risk 
anything, you risk even more
Nothing is certain anymore. I don't know what in the world is the right thing to do, and so I'm stuck here in a place I don't want to be. I don't want to sit back and watch you be fine without me. I don't want to cry and carry on like I have been doing for the past month. I just want not to want you anymore. I want to, hell I need to, just move on.
She's been wrong, she's been lied to. She's been deceived and she's been used over and over again; but this is the last straw. Your luck's run out, your “sorrys” don't mean a thing. She's over your apologizes, she's tired of your games. She's going to do what's best for her, she now knows the truth. That's why this time, she's walking out on you.
I guess it's just hard talking to you when you were once my everything. I depended on you & you let me down. It's hard to talk to you when every time we do, I feel mad at you. I guess we'll just have to see where live takes us. Maybe we're meant to never talk again, maybe we're meant to be friends, or maybe we're meant to be together. We'll just have to wait and see.
Don't let him tell you you're not worth it. You're amazing, you're beautiful. And you could love him more than anyone else could. And if he can't see that this is a once in a lifetime chance, he's just not worth it.
We all have that boy. That boy who you're completely over, but you still think about before you sleep. That boy who you avoid talking to, but still wish he would talk to you just once. That boy who you have to make yourself not think about, but always wonder if he is thinking about you.
You want to know what makes me love you more than I loved him? It's because when he got me, I was perfectly unused, I was fearless and not to mention - a hopeless romantic. When you got me, I was already bruised and battered, I was hurting and I was afraid of the world. I was cynical about love, and yet despite all of this, you never leave.
I planned to say all these terrible things to you, but in the end, I just want to tell you I miss you. There was never a moment I tried to remember you, because there was never a moment I forgot you.
It's so weird. You're so different from all the others I have liked. We barely know each other and I freak out if you even say a word to me. It seems so unreal for us to be together, yet for some reason I can picture us together: talking, laughing, and taking crazy pictures. As much as I want to give up sometimes, I keep on trying because something in my gut tells me that we are meant to be, and that one day, it just might happen.
Even though you are a liar, if you told me right now that you loved me and that you were sorry, I would believe you.
I’ve been the rebound, the challenge, the fall back, and the girlfriend. I’ve been the mistake and the correction. One day someone will love me for what I’ve been and what I am, where I’ve been and where I am. One day, someone will love me for me. So love me cause you can, not because you should.
it's like a weight has been lifted, i can finally breathe. not worry about what he will say, or when he would've finally stopped ignoring me. because now i no longer care. he doesn't concern me. i just wonder if he'll come back to me someday wishing he never screwed things up.but if this is the way it was meant to be,then i'm honestly okay with that. this time, i'm okay.i've realized it's not boys who make or break you, it's only you who decides. so no matter what happens, i'll be just fine. i've already got all that i need.
Stop saying you're sorry. You wanna know something? I knew. I knew you didn't feel
that way about me. I knew, and I still let it happen. Because, well, I figured that one
 night with you was better than never. So, will you stop saying you're sorry?
Because you didn't know better, but I did.
he said "i didn't mean to break your heart,-"
and before he could finish she replied with
"i didn't mean to fall in love either, but
we all make mistakes."
Guys think of you as a video game. They play you and keep beating levels. But, if they get mad at the game, they yell & scream at it, then eventually turn it off if it isn't going their way. And when they finally finish the game & beat the last level, they get bored and don't want to play the game again, because there's nothing new left to do, nothing new to learn. Guys don't like a game that's easy to beat; they want a challenge. Just one that's not hard enough to run down their ego.
One day you're going to want that specific girl.  That girl that knew she wasn't perfect,  but tried to be for you.  That girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you and love you the only way she knew she could.
That girl who sees your flaws, but values them as much as your strengths.  That girl who still can't bring herself to hate you, even though you probably deserve it
 sometimes i wish i had never met you. because then i could go to
 sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.
Your friends are your release; they're who you have the most fun with. And yet when the going gets tough, those people turn around and suddenly, they're not just making you laugh. They're being this rock and giving you all their advice, even though you're so much your own person. If you dissect yourself, I guarantee you, your friends are in there. Their influence is incredible. They're the people whom you need most in your life.      
Find the one you can be yourself in front of. Someone that you can share anything with; like a best friend. It's when you can't even imagine what your life would be like without that other person and even though it doesn't make sense to other people, you know that you're meant to be together.
I just hope one day you see me, and your heart stops, and you realize what you could’ve had this whole time.

I don't want him to be perfect. I want him to laugh at me, trip me, then help me back up. Pick me up and throw me into the pool, make me watch hours of football & take me to the arcade and beat me at air hockey. But most of all, I want him to love me for who I am.
 You looked at me and said, "Do you ever feel like you're working for something you're never going to get? A shoot and miss kind of deal. Like, no matter what, you can't have it. But that makes you fight for it just a little more?" I looked at him, stared for a second, and replied "Every day."
I wish there was some way  to make you know how much you hurt me. I hope you’re sorry, but if not, I hope one day you realize what you did to me.
He talked to her again, as friends. 
It's been a while, but his eyes were just as blue and his smile was just as bright as always. 
He made her smile, he made her fall in love, again.
and if all those words you said to me actually meant something, maybe we wouldn't be standing where we are today.
don't talk to me because you havent had any luck finding another girl to replace me.you pushed me away remember? i wanted us to work so badly but you clearly couldn't care. i'm not going to be here when you want back in, because this time baby your going to be the one who gets walked away from.
honey, i wish you the best finding someone that will put up with all your shit.

1 comment:

  1. wow a lot of good quotes here. I love looking up quotes and cool shit that people say. Out of curiosity though, did you create these quotes yourself or look them up? Some of these pictures were pretty funny too

    ReplyDelete