20.10.10

i know what you mean

It hurts like hell, doesn't it? Knowing that even at my worst, I'm still better than you




i'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die. so let me live my life the way i want to.




no one ever gets tired of loving.but everyone gets tired of waiting, assuming, hearing lies, saying sorry, and hurting.




Suddenly, I knew what I had to do. Love isn't about ridiculous little words. Love is about grand gestures. Love is about airplanes pulling banners over stadiums, proposals on jumbo-trons, giant words in sky writing. Love is about going that extra mile even if it hurts, letting it all hang out there. Love is about finding extra courage inside of you that you didn't even know was there.




When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up, or fight like hell.




i've been running around for the past year with absolutely no direction. i didn't know what i wanted, all i knew was that you were always there, always in my head, always under my skin




"I don't fucking care!" She screamed at him with tears streaming down her face. She shook her head with all the thoughts in her head. Her voice was shaky and choked up, but she didn't care. Her words made thepoint. "You know, I feel sorry for you. Don't feel sorry for me. I don't have any regrets at all. You're the one who makes yourself detached. You're the one who gets a thrill at just fucking girls." She had the look ofdisgust on her face as she continued. People in the halls were all dead quiet listening to her, the same people who have talked shit to her. "If I'm pathetic to you because I care, because I'm not afraid to love and I'm not afraid to put all I have into something, fine. Call me fucking pathetic because I care too much. I'd rather do that, then do the shit you do to people." She spat, and her words were real and held such impact. And with that, she walked away from them, all of them.




I honestly couldn't care less if you like the same bands or you've read the same books. Tell me one original thing, tell me one true, real thing that brings me to my fucking knees that I've never heard before, and I'm yours.




The bad thing about falling to pieces is that it hurts. The good thing about it is that once you're lying there in shards, you've got nothing left to protect, and so you have no reason not to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment