9.12.10

this week

 “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live socautiously that you might as well not have lived at all - in which case, you fail by default.”
— J.K. Rowling



I'm fine. I mean, I'm not over it, but little by little it's getting easier to pretend it's easier, which means easier might be right around the corner.
- Gilmore Girls.

You want to know what living life actually is? It's waking up on Monday morning with no complaints. It's knowing you always deserve to laugh. It's doing what feels right, no matter what. It's doing what you want to no matter how stupid you look. It's about being yourself-- because no one can tell you you're doing it wrong.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happinessconsists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.
Albert Camus


People always think that the most painful thing is losing
the one you love in your life. The truth is, the most painful
thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too
much, forgetting that you are special, too

well, what i don't get is why do we exist? i don't mean how, but why.' i watched the fireflies of his thoughts orbit his head. he said, 'we exist because we exist. . .we could imagine all sorts of universes like this one, but this is the one that happened."

Just once I want my heart to lead me somewhere 
that there's a chance of a happy ending.


You're the only person that ever made me feel 
anything, really feel. Even if it wasn't always 
the best of feelings, you're the only one who 
could make me smile or tear me down in three 
seconds flat. You're the only person that can 
drive me crazy, in both good and bad ways. You're 
the only person that ever made me feel like I 
didn't have to try so hard. And I know that 
you're not okay without me either, or you 
wouldn't talk about such things as you do. 
I just wish you knew I still loved you, and I 
wish you would do something with that knowledge. 
I wish you would grab me and hold me tight in 
your arms and whisper in my ear how much you 
loved me more, like you always did.


I believe that we are who we choose to be. 
Nobody's going to come and save you, you've got 
to save yourself.


True strength is being able to hold it all 
together when no one would blame you for falling 
apart.

Each memory was now a shadow of a shadow of a shadow. The only thing that remained tangible was the sense of absence.
To love someone is a very special thing , but for that someone to love you back is more of a miracle. If you happen to stumble upon such a miracle, make sure you realize it.  Never take it for granted, never throw it away, never let it sit, and most of all never let it die
You deserve the right kind of love, the kind of love that makes you happy, the fantastic love that's in books and movies. Even if you aren't together forever, you'll want to look back and never regret falling in love with him. That's the kind of love we all deserve.

It's the rule of life that everything you have always wanted comes the very second you stop looking for it.
-Sex and the City


Their plan had been very simple: to stay together for the rest of their lives. A plan that anyone within their circle would agree was accomplishable. They were best friends, lovers and soul mates, destined to be together, everyone thought. But as it happened, one day destiny greedily changed its mind.
- P.S. I Love You, Cecilia Ahern.

Rule number one is, don't sweat the small stuff.  Rule number two is, it's all small stuff.
You want to know what living life actually is? It's waking up on Monday morning with no complaints. It's knowing you always deserve to laugh. It's doing what feels right, no matter what. It's doing what you want to no matter how stupid you look. It's about being yourself-- because no one can tell you you're doing it wrong.
Who cares what you could have done, what you should have done, or what you might have done? What matters is what you do now and from now on.
I have moments in my brain where you're not there. My brain is the only place where I know I'm not in love with you. My heart, on the other hand, would do anything to have you back.
Don’t you dare tell me nothing matters. Everything matters. Every fucking drop of rain, every ray of sunlight, every wisp of cloud matters and they matter because I can see them and if I can see them then they can see me and I know that there’s an entire world that cares out there, hiding behind a world that doesn’t, afraid to show who it really is and with or without you, I will drag that world out of the dirt and the blood and the muck until we live in it. Until we all live in it.

Beware of the word friend. 
It can often be used by men or the women that 
love them to excuse the most unfriendly behavior. 
Personally, when I’m picking friends, 
I like the ones who don’t make me cry myself to sleep.

We've all been there but, you know now, love hurts. You'll understand that better soon enough. But this time, it's your turn. So suffer and live it, because believe it or not, kid, he aint the only force pumping life through them veins. You got heart.
I spent a lot of time being miserable. It's like misery's an old friend. And it tricks you sometimes into thinking that it's just always gonna be there, and that you can't be happy. But you can. You can walk away from pain. And i think being love's the best way to do it.
You can't waste time over missing something in the past. Life changes, people grow up and grow apart, and you accept that. Yet you still can't stop thinking of how good it used to be; afraid you'd never experience it again, afraid you've already lived it and already lost it.
We crossed paths for a reason. The planets align in the particular season. It's clear to me, that we'll eventually be inseparable. I love your existence, I can't get enough.

when faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
it works not because it settles the question for you,
but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, 
you suddenly know what you are hoping for. 


i thought -- wait i can do this -- i thought that it mattered 
what i said or where i said it. then i realized the only 
thing that matters is that you make me happier than i 
ever thought i could be and if you let me i will spend the 
rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.

- Friends

We all have that boy. That boy who you're completely over, but you still think about before you 
sleep. That boy who you avoid talking to, but still wish he would IM you just once. That boy who 
you have to make yourself not think about, but always wonder if he is thinking about you.
And who do you think you are. Running 'round leaving scars, collecting your jar 
of hearts and tearing love apart. You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul. 
So don't come back for me, don't come back at all.
You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.

time takes it all, whether you want it to or not. time takes it all, time bears it away, and in the end there is only darkness. sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again
- Stephen King


"PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING DUMB. NOBODY READS ANYMORE, NOBODY GOES OUT AND LOOKS AND EXPLORES THE SOCIETY AND CULTURE THAT THEY WERE BROUGHT UP IN. PEOPLE HAVE ATTENTION SPANS OF 5 SECONDS AND AS MUCH DEPTH AS A GLASS OF WATER."
- david bowie

If you make him feel like he’s top-notch, pick of the crop, the most important thing in your universe, well, you’ll have him. A man will fall in love with you when he believes you already love him and think he’s the best, but do not ever let your wall down. Not right now at least. What you have to do right now is have fun; meet them, greet them, do your thing, and move on to the next one. Do not let yourself get attached because when that happens, they win. Never let them win.
My heart stopped - it just stopped beating. And for the first time in my life, I had that feeling. You know - like the world is moving all around you, all beneath you, all inside you - and you’re floating; floating in midair. And the only thing keeping you from drifting away is the other person’s eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment