24.12.10

a sappy little love song

A sappy little love song:
I want to write songs, write them in the stars.
And I want to sing them, but only if you’ll sing along.
Your voice is my favorite part of you, next to that smile.
You know if you asked me I’d say you’re perfect.

I don’t know much about anything, but I know I want you.
I don’t like much at all, but I sure like you.
You know maybe this might be love, be love.
I can never make up mind, but I choose you.
You never make up your mind, but I hope you pick me too.

I want to leave my mark right on your heart
But only if you’ll keep it there forever
I’m always afraid to get hurt, never want to take a leap
But I don’t think I can stay away, and I know I don’t want too.
So show me something real, that true kind of love.

And I don’t know much about anything, but I know I want you
I don’t like much at all, but I sure like you
You maybe this could be love, be love
I can never make up my mind but I choose you
You never make up your mind, but I hope you pick me too

This is your own sappy little love song.
So please just take this chance with me
Maybe it will be hard but I know it will be worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment