21.11.11

happiness is the key to life!

If you're not happy with the person you're with, don't stay with them. You're not magically going to wake up one morning and decide you're going to be happy again. Someone makes you that way. Find the someone that makes youhappy.

I was just looking at him and something happened. 
It wasn't an explosion of emotions, or the butterflies

of love in my heart. It was a more of slow and 
subtle creeping of feelings, that finally, when there 
was enough of them, it leaked into my heart and 
I noticed him differently.

 Don’t trust too much, don’t love too 
much, don’t hope too much, because 

that too much can hurt you so much.

 Everyone has a talent. What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark places where it leads
  I like the whole fun, party, hanging out kinda thing, but I love the whole taken, he loves me, I'm his girl kinda thing.
 Maybe we have to break everything to make something better out of ourselves.
Maybe it's not always about trying to fix 
something broken. Maybe it's about starting 

over, and creating something better.

I wanna be the girl that your afraid to loose, 
The girl that you cant live without, and 

the girl that you always think about.

Strong people stand up for themselves, 
but stronger people stand up for others. 
 I'm going to treat people exactly how they 

treat me. Some should be glad. Others 
should be scared.

 Somewhere between laughing for no reason, 
innocent smiles, long talks and making

fun of each other, I fell in love.

 This year I found what I was looking for. 
It wasn't a boy. It wasn't love. 

I found me, and that's all I need right now.

 Once they see you're doing better 
without them, that's when they want you back.
 Even when your heart is breaking, you should 
smile. And some may think that it's bad to hide 
your feelings, but I think that pain should only 
be felt for a short amount of time. Happiness 
should out number it every day, every way



No comments:

Post a Comment